In Which our heroine moves to England with her husband, her cat and rather too many white dishes, and sets out to take a photograph every day
We managed to wrest my new bag from the clutches of ParcelForce today. Yay!
Very pretty bag!! Did they try to hold it hostage?
They held it for ransom. Lots of ransom. :(
That's gorgeous!
Yeah.. when we moved over in October I shipped my umbrellas separate and Parcel Force held them for a ransom of close to £60!!! *UGH*
That is a gorgeous, gorgeous bag! May I ask where you bought it?
feeldesign.etsy.com. :)
LOVE this bag! So pretty!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very pretty bag!! Did they try to hold it hostage?
They held it for ransom. Lots of ransom. :(
That's gorgeous!
Yeah.. when we moved over in October I shipped my umbrellas separate and Parcel Force held them for a ransom of close to £60!!! *UGH*
That is a gorgeous, gorgeous bag! May I ask where you bought it?
feeldesign.etsy.com. :)
LOVE this bag! So pretty!
Post a Comment