Sunday, 4 January 2009

Day 213



Today's Hobbycraft haul. I'm thinking I may have a problem here.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I think I may also develop a similar problem as soon as I have enough money for petrol so that Matt can take me to Wolverhampton (which appears to be the closest store location). I see they have two levels and quite possibly enough supplies to facilitate my scrapbooking addiction.

Helen said...

Excellent! A friend of mine who is a fantastic knitter recommended Debbie Bliss Cashmerino wool - the chunky stuff is so nice to work with! It's so soft that I just like rubbing it against my cheeks, forget knitting with it!

Elynor said...

I must admit, getting to play with yummy yarn was 90% of the motivation for learning to knit! :D

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

What will you be working on next? I think I am going to get all of my yarn out this week so that I can start a new project. Even though it is pretty much all I know to make I do enjoy my scarves.. I have all kinds to go with anything I wear! lol