Okay. Like I said before I have been knitting for years and all I can do is a scarf as it is long and straight. How in the World are you knitting mice already? lol
I've lived in Maine, New Mexico, California, New York, Maryland, Northern Ireland, and now England. I don't know where I'll end up next! The previous chapter of this saga may be found at A Yorkshire Year.
4 comments:
Where are you getting all your little knitting ideas? Do you have a pattern book or something?
I've neglected my knitting a bit since I've started...you're a champ though. :-D
The hat was from a book, but the cat toys are courtesy of Google.
Moby may not be impressed, but I am!
Okay. Like I said before I have been knitting for years and all I can do is a scarf as it is long and straight. How in the World are you knitting mice already? lol
I feel so inadequate. ;)
Post a Comment