Ok, my hat pattern was from a Sirdar leaflet, "Big Softie Knits for Beginners", number 344. (I got it at HobbyCraft.) There are several hats, and they're easy peasy. Seriously. And they just use straight needles.
I've lived in Maine, New Mexico, California, New York, Maryland, Northern Ireland, and now England. I don't know where I'll end up next! The previous chapter of this saga may be found at A Yorkshire Year.
5 comments:
I have been knitting for over a year and can still not make a hat. I'm jealous!!
Did you use circular needles?
You have far superior knitting skills than I.
Christine, I used regular needles and stitched it up. It was a VERY easy hat, trust me! Let me know if you want the pattern.
Meg, I doubt it! :P
Very impressive!! I keep wanting to knit a hat, but I look at the instructions and just lose the will to live. Did you use circular needles?
Ok, my hat pattern was from a Sirdar leaflet, "Big Softie Knits for Beginners", number 344. (I got it at HobbyCraft.) There are several hats, and they're easy peasy. Seriously. And they just use straight needles.
Post a Comment