In Which our heroine moves to England with her husband, her cat and rather too many white dishes, and sets out to take a photograph every day
I'm learning to knit!
Yay for knitting!! I'm enjoying my new knitting hobby as well. I just need to find a good place to buy decent wool.What is your first project?
Good for you! It looks great!
It's a hat. My first attempt turned out big enough for a giant! So I'm giving it another go.Meg, do you have a HobbyCraft near you? They have lovely wool.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay for knitting!! I'm enjoying my new knitting hobby as well. I just need to find a good place to buy decent wool.
What is your first project?
Good for you! It looks great!
It's a hat. My first attempt turned out big enough for a giant! So I'm giving it another go.
Meg, do you have a HobbyCraft near you? They have lovely wool.
Post a Comment