It's pretty good. IIRC, it tastes sort of like a combination between broccoli and cauliflower? We had one in our veg box once. The Italians have so many cool veg!
I've lived in Maine, New Mexico, California, New York, Maryland, Northern Ireland, and now England. I don't know where I'll end up next! The previous chapter of this saga may be found at A Yorkshire Year.
8 comments:
What is that?? This is a great picture!
Thanks! It's Romanesco broccoli, from my veg box. :)
Does it taste as good as it looks? Such a beautiful picture!
It looks like something from the ocean! Cool!
I dont think i would eat that...
love it - so cool!
It's pretty good. IIRC, it tastes sort of like a combination between broccoli and cauliflower? We had one in our veg box once. The Italians have so many cool veg!
That is beautiful!!
Post a Comment