
After yesterday's excesses of blackberry-apple crumble and custard, brown rice sounded good tonight - and it was an reason to use the pretty blue Le Creuset and my favourite bamboo spoon.
8 years ago
In Which our heroine moves to England with her husband, her cat and rather too many white dishes, and sets out to take a photograph every day

After yesterday's excesses of blackberry-apple crumble and custard, brown rice sounded good tonight - and it was an reason to use the pretty blue Le Creuset and my favourite bamboo spoon.
3 comments:
oooh pretty! when i was thinking about getting some Le Creuset, i was torn between that blue colour and the white. I ended up getting nothing!
The blackberry apple crumble with custard reminds me of Neville's British Pantry in the Seattle area - Nana's favorite dessert ever!
Aw, I wish I could send her some! There was plenty!
Post a Comment