In Which our heroine moves to England with her husband, her cat and rather too many white dishes, and sets out to take a photograph every day
York Minster. Amazing.
Beautiful. I loved it when I went to York, very nice.
This is one of my favorite medieval buildings and by far my favorite city in the UK.
cool perspective - and look at the blue sky!!
Dar, I see why you love it so much! I don't know why the sky came out so blue - it was nearly sunset. Strange.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful. I loved it when I went to York, very nice.
This is one of my favorite medieval buildings and by far my favorite city in the UK.
cool perspective - and look at the blue sky!!
Dar, I see why you love it so much!
I don't know why the sky came out so blue - it was nearly sunset. Strange.
Post a Comment