
This afternoon I went to York for a two-day workshop. When I got back to my room in the evening, I heard strange noises and smelled smoke. Looking out the window, I discovered that they were fire-walking in the courtyard.
8 years ago
In Which our heroine moves to England with her husband, her cat and rather too many white dishes, and sets out to take a photograph every day

This afternoon I went to York for a two-day workshop. When I got back to my room in the evening, I heard strange noises and smelled smoke. Looking out the window, I discovered that they were fire-walking in the courtyard.
2 comments:
Cool!! Didn't you want to run downstairs and join in!!?
No! It was really weird--bongo drums, and people chanting "I believe in myself". And lots of smoke. I just wanted to go to bed!
Post a Comment