In Which our heroine moves to England with her husband, her cat and rather too many white dishes, and sets out to take a photograph every day
Spicy beetroot and coconut soup. Yes, it really is that shade of shocking pink!
Your pictures are always so sterile and pristine. I imagine you must have the cleanest kitchen in all of Yorkshire :D
Makes me want to finger-paint! (Not that I make a habit of putting my hands in one's soup.)
That's a gorgeous photo! I've never heard of combining beetroot and coconut, though! Is it more beetrooty or more coconutty?
Kayla: Ha ha. Helen: Mostly spicy! Think Thai curry. I'm not a huge fan of beetroot, so I like recipes that disguise it. ;)
Reminds me of that scene in Bridget Jones' Diary when she leaves the string in the soup and everyone tries to politely eat it! Is beetroot just beets?
Yes, beetroot=beets.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your pictures are always so sterile and pristine. I imagine you must have the cleanest kitchen in all of Yorkshire :D
Makes me want to finger-paint! (Not that I make a habit of putting my hands in one's soup.)
That's a gorgeous photo! I've never heard of combining beetroot and coconut, though! Is it more beetrooty or more coconutty?
Kayla: Ha ha.
Helen: Mostly spicy! Think Thai curry. I'm not a huge fan of beetroot, so I like recipes that disguise it. ;)
Reminds me of that scene in Bridget Jones' Diary when she leaves the string in the soup and everyone tries to politely eat it!
Is beetroot just beets?
Yes, beetroot=beets.
Post a Comment